Vintage Cookie Recipe
I have to say that this has to be one of the best cookie recipe’s I have tried and who can beat a cookie and glass of milk.
- 150g salted butter, softened
- 80g light brown muscovado sugar
- 80g granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 225g plain flour
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 100g white chocolate chips or chunks
- 50g of toblerone cut up into small pieces
- 30g of Ground almonds
- 30g of ameretti biscuits crushed
Beat Sugar and butter till fluffy and add vanilla essence and egg and mix. Then add flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Finally add the white chocolate, toblerone, ameretti biscuits and ground almonds and mix well.
Place teaspoon size balls on a greased baking sheet and cook on gas mark 5 or 190c for about 8-10 mins.